This is a club member event only!
Logan District Model Railway Club Inc. is planning a trip to visit Darren Lee’s layout at 36 Galen Court, Cedar Vale. Darren’s layout is an operational layout with traffic on his layout being point to point. It is scaled on Northern NSW lines and built in HO scale. Members will be more than welcome to operate one of the trains set up to perform a run.
The planned Itinerary of the day would be:
• We would meet at the club house at 9.00am to leave at 9.30am to carpool.
• It will take around 30 - 40 minutes to get to Cedar Vale depending on traffic.
• Or meet at Darren’s at Cedar Vale between 10.00am and 10.30am arrival.
• Be greeted by Darren at 10.30am to look around his layout.
• Morning tea will be provided by the LDMRC at the residence of Darren Lee.
• After morning tea, we will then be treated to the running operation of Darren’s Layout.
• Conclude at 1 pm.